Business Project Manager for Leading Insurer in Hong Kong
Our client is a leading global insurance brand company who are looking for talent, who can think differently and want to be part of their most exciting transformation of the industry! It is for sure, an amazing opportunity to gain insurance exposure and establish influence within the industry!
* To drive the execution of projects and programme on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality plan.
- Project planning
- Issues and risks monitoring
- Finance tracking
- Implementation and vendor management
* Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates, and follow-ups
* Lead the delivery of the project within the GI portfolio, act as the key coordination point for all the team involved in the project.
* Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
* Understanding of insurance organizations and value chain is preferred
* 3-5 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
* Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
* Experience in working on large scale organization-wide re-engineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
* Cantonese speaker is very much preferred