High profile project which makes you the most wanted talent in the industry!
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an IFRS17 Project Manager/ PMO with previous Regulatory projects experience within the Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2 or IFRS17/9 initiative. The role will work closely with all Asia entities, regional office and global office to deliver a crucial regulatory project.
- Have 8-12 years experience in regional Project role within Insurance industry;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS, Solvency 2 etc) would be preferred
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other stakeholders.
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Make sure of Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream;
- Supporting project business integration with involved workstream through open dialogue, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget