I have been instructed to source a treasury manager for a leading organisation based in the City of London. This newly created managerial position will oversee the treasury function reporting directly into the Finance Director.
- Identify and highlight process improvement and opportunities for outsourcing.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast reporting and the ability to determine minimum liquidity buffers/risks.
- Manage and develop the treasury team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of treasury experience within a large and/or complex organisation.
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organisation to ensure treasury activity is understood.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical treasury product knowledge covering FX; cash & liquidity, banking and risk management.
- Team management experience