I am currently working for a specialist insurance company in Central London who are looking to bring in some support within their treasury department.
- Key member of the Treasury team's operational activities covering cash management, currency transactions, payments process, reconciliations, cash books, postings for accounting, treasury related reporting, controls and general day-to-day
- Contribute to process and controls improvements within the Investments and Finance Risk Providing analysis on banking transactions, charges, bank interest and FX
- Assisting with the review, settlement and accounting for Inter-company balances between all LSM Using expertise and knowledge to provide support to other areas of the Finance
- Supporting alignment with the investments and risk functions and assisting the team where
- Engaging with key stakeholders to deliver strong business partnering
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviour's as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to LSM's commitment to placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity. LSM expects you to understand your responsibilities relating to all regulatory and internal requirements, and to proactively demonstrate compliance with these requirements and behaviours at all times. These requirements include Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistle blowing
- Experience within a finance function
- Strong numerical and Financial analysis
- Must be able to work independently
- Have strong communication and influencing skills
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
If this is of interest please apply online with a copy of your up to date CV.