Senior Risk Impairment Analyst
To £50,000 + leading benefits
Due to extensive growth my client seek to speak with risk measurement and impairments specialists as they look to grow out their Manchester risk presence. This is the chance to join a leading bank and gain exposure across corporate, retail, IB and wealth management portfolios.
The successful candidate will be involved in the management of my clients monthly impairment and RWA calculations
- Impairment and reporting analysis
- Forecasting, stress testing, risk appetite and ICAAP
- You will support in the production of short-term forecasting
- Ultimately, you can expect to be responsible for the production of impairment and cap forecasting, risk appetite and stresstests.
- Strong analytical skills - SAS, SQL etc
- Ideally financial services experience but will consider candidates from other data driven organisations
- Team working and stakeholder management skills
- Data management skills
- Impairment provisioning experience
- Forecasting and risk modelling experience would be an advantage
- Ideally Credit Risk experience
Get in touch with Luke Almond to discuss this opportunity further.