Quant Strategies Role
Leading Global investment firm built with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and many other locations looking for a Quantitative Researcher working in Global Strategy team developing and testing highly automated quant trading strategies for Equities/Non-equity statistical arbitrage, systematic fundamental L/S.
- Conceptualise Strategies, continuously improve and develop models and translate algorithms.
- Develop models and interpret valuations
- Develop models and algorithms leading directly to trading decisions
- Evaluate financial data vendors
- Conduct statistical analyses and research.
- D in related area
- Demonstrated ability to complete investment related research
- Prior experience in quantitative role
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in coding with experience using statistical packages
- Exposure to scripting languages