A Global US Leading Insurer has been expanding their Product Development team rapidly. Now they are urgently looking for a Product Development high-calibre to join their fun and dynamic team. You will be exposed to both Life and Non-Life Insurance Business.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to conduct market research, prepare competitive analysis and reports and on a regular basis;
- Develop and enhance full spectrum of product development including Life and non-life insurance products;
- Responsible for product presentation, product specifications, product approval documents, project schedule, policy provisions, launch pack, assessment checklist for regular requirements, new product evaluation form and relevant risk assessment, guidelines and procedures throughout the product development stage;
- Supervise the delivery of product materials, tools, product training prior the product launch
- Assist superior to manage and implement product approval & product development process and work closely with relevant divisions / departments include but not limited to actuarial, operations, legal and compliance, distribution channels, marketing, finance, IT and frontline teams to provide innovative and quality products and service to customers according to the company's business strategy;
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of product materials, tools, product training prior the product launch;
- Make recommendations to management by closely reviewing and monitoring the business results of the newly launched / revamped products including Life and non-life insurance products.
- Be aware of the insurance market trend in terms of the insurance products
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or actuarial students who want to develop their career in product development (training will be provided);
- Holder of IIQAS / FLMI / ACII / AAII designations or another related professional / insurance status is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in insurance, solid product knowledge in Life and non-life insurance products;
- Strong communication / presentation / Leadership skills and the ability to build positive working relationships is a must;
- Familiar with sales, marketing, underwriting, claims processes in the insurance industry is essential;
- Self-motivated, organized, service oriented, good team player with strong sense of responsibility;
- Experience in drafting policy provisions;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook.
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
It is an exciting opportunity! If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org