Have an immediate need for an experienced hands-on IT leader to organize, plan, implement, and manage multiple complex enterprise projects. Your strong leadership, communication, and technical skills will allow you to lead by example as you develop your staff and implement projects in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Director of IS, you will be responsible for driving multiple agile development projects focused on merging multiple operational entities into an enterprise solution. You will have the opportunity to evolve the Development, Business Systems Analysis, Testing, System Administrative, and Production Support staff.
As a member of the IS leadership team you will provide the necessary guidance, direction, and motivation to help your team exceed the expectations of our internal customers. Your ability to bring clarity to complex initiatives will be key in this journey. Your strong leadership and ability to prioritize your team's assignments and work projects will help you establish baselines and set targets to improve the efficiency and quality of the applications.
* Excellent virtual team management and project management skills are required - and PMP certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in systems management in a dynamic IT environment leading highly productive software development and support teams is required
- Education equivalent to a college degree in computer science or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience is required
- 3+ years of development and/or production support experience, preferably in the Property & Casualty insurance field preferred
* Experience in a transformational enterprise program is a highly preferred
- Knowledge of forms processing in a P&C insurance enterprise is a big plus
- Guidewire ClaimCenter, SmartCom/Thunderhead, IBM P8, and HP ALM systems experience is a plus