I am currently recruiting for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join an insurance firm based in central London. You will be required to work with the business to ensure that information security policies are implemented and that the business remains secure.
As an Information Security Analyst you will be expected to:
- Help improve the overall security posture of the business
- Work with the Information Security Manager to implement the security strategy
- Own vulnerability remediation plans for the business
- Work with internal stakeholders who have InfoSec queries
Skills for the Information Security Analyst:
- Strong understanding of Information Security practices and policies
- Ability to work on vulnerability remediation with IT teams
- Comfortable completing Risk Assessments on applications and change projects
- Knowledge around DLP and data leakage
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is an opportunity to add to an experienced team and get some strong hands on experience with implementing a robust information security policy to an enterprise scale business. As an information security analyst you will be expected to have some good grounding in technology alongside an appreciation of risk assessment and reviews.
If you would like more information on the role, then please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com