Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Swiss Private Bank in Zurich in their search for an experienced Fund Distribution Lawyer.
My client is an exceptional Private Banking business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They are headquartered out of Zurich and one their group legal function from Zurich.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, in particular for structured, securities and derivatives
- You are responsible for the legal support of equities, liquid structures, ISDAs and IFAs
- Clarifications on international legal and regulatory requirements related to the distribution of financial instruments
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German essential
- Provide ad-hoc legal support and efficient, client-oriented solutions related to distribution of financial instruments and adaption of regulatory requirements to front and product units
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years professional Inhouse Legal Experience in a financial service organization in Switzerland
- Extensive experience working with Financial Markets Regulation (MIFIID 2 experience essential)
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in Capital Markets law within an Investment Bank or Asset Manager in Switzerland
- Established Fund Structuring & Legal Engineering experience
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.