I have an excellent opportunity as a Fund Accountant working for a globally leading Asset Manager based in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business within an exciting team.
This role will sit within the Property Funds Accounting Team. The Purpose of this role is to produce the monthly trial balances.
- Review set up of trial balances.
- Review of monthly IFRS trial balances.
- Review of reconciliations between Client Fund level trial balances and Client Fund Group level trial balance.
- Liaise with Project team to ensure that the trial balances meet the requirements.
This role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of accounting (UK GAAP & IFRS), together with broad experience of the industry
- Experience working within a Fund Manager
- Excellent attention to detail, effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and to manage their own workload
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant (or equivalent)