To £80,000 + leading benefits
Reporting into the Director of Credit at a global bank in London, you will be working as part of the team who are responsible for evaluating, monitoring and controlling risk - ensuring that effective control is in place to support the businesses commercial objectives.
This role will have exposure across the retail, wholesale, healthcare, business, public sector and hospitality areas of my client and will involve presenting to various sanctioners.
- You will review credit applications with typical financing limits of up to £75m
- You will contribute to the effective stakeholder management of the wider risk teams
- Identifying trends in clients credit profiles
- Liaise with support functions
- Approve utilisation of sanctioned limits
- Ensure approvals are within BI risk Appetite
- Corporate Credit Analysis experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and challenge proposals
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Get in touch with Luke from OJA to discuss further.