Chief Operating Officer
Accountable for the:
- Wallet business outsourced operations in respect of the i) Risk Management, ii) Customer Services, iii) Merchant Credit Risk Management and iv) Merchant Operations services;
- EEA Acquiring business outsourced operations in respect of the Acquiring Merchants Account Management and Merchant Services; and
- EEA Issuing business outsourced operations in respect of the Issuing Account Management Services each as set out in the NewCo 1 Master Intercompany Services Agreement (MISA).
Accountable for first line of defence (through the EEA Customer Operations Manager and EEA Merchant Operations Manager).
Monitoring of reports from outsourced functions, frequent travel to service centres to build, maintain key relationships and understand the detailed operational processes being carried out and the challenges presented.
Ensuring CEO & Director is kept informed of all key service centre developments and any impacts in performance (as well as the progress of planned remediation).
Line Management of the i) EEA Customer Operations Manager; ii) EEA Merchant Operations Manager; iii) EEA Risk Operations; iv) Office Manager / Admin.
- Must be resident in Ireland and based in the Dublin office (requirement to travel to the Bulgaria office as required).
- Prior Customer account management and customer support experience.
- Ability to build relationships quickly as well as a structured approach to tracking, managing and remediating performance.
- A proven operational knowledge of the e-money and card issuing business, its challenges and growth opportunities.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management are essential for dealing with people at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate excellent enthusiasm and leadership and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results orientated environment.
- Able to work in a time pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining focus and concentration.