Oliver James Associates is currently supporting a leading specialist in their search for an Accounts Assistant. Primarily, the individual will be responsible for a portfolio of project companies working alongside a Finance Manager on each project.
- Payment of purchase invoices
- Maintenance of purchase ledger
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Maintenance of sales ledger
- Credit control in relation to customer payments
Cash, debt & treasury management
- Maintenance of cash books and loan schedules
- Managing treasury deposit arrangements
- Processing of interest and capital loan repayments and other non‐supplier payments where applicable
- AAT or working towards
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Chris.Ollerton@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.