A leading international bank is looking for a Director of Technology Risk Management to join their professional virtual banking team.
- Working within the Technology organisation of a new virtual bank, the Director of Technology Risk Management helps to ensure a firm foundation in the governance and management of technology risk within a fast-paced technology banking environment.
- The successful candidate will help to oversee and manage technology risk within a fast-paced FinTech environment, ensuring that the Virtual Bank manages risks appropriately, and with agility.
- As a specialist in the governance of Technology Risk Management, build a strong risk control framework within a fast-paced technology banking environment
- Define, manage, and implement a Regulatory Approval workstream to ensure that the Virtual Bank meets pre-requisite requirements before products and systems are offered to customers
- Design, implement, and monitor healthy first line controls for technology whilst upholding the integrity of technology and operational risk within the Bank's risk appetite
- Support the Head of Technology Risk Governance in providing a focal point of managing technology risk in the virtual bank, including the design of effective controls and the systematic monitoring of risks
- Ensure risks of processing failure are actively monitored and managed
- Solid experience in technology and/or risk management
- Experience in managing, building, or adapting a risk management framework
- Experience in governance, risk management, or operational risk
- Experience in the three lines of defence risk model
- Ability to understand and overcome the differences in the technology risk governance of an agile bank compared to a traditional bank
- A respectful and balanced attitude towards both risk management and business development
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your CV to my email: email@example.com