Reporting to the Head of Financial Risk Management, the position of Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the activities performed by all the TPA's to which our client has outsourced their activities to.
The Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage assigned vendor relationships and conduct credible challenge of responses.
- Tracking on a daily basis the various deliverables as agreed in the SLAs
- Analyse vendor risk assessment responses to validate existence of adequate controls and identify potential risks.
- Collaborate with team members in regard to vendor onboarding, quality controls, processes, and process improvements.
- Manage and improve third party onboarding processes and procedures.
- Planning and organising the meetings with the outsourcing company (regular and ad-hoc)
- Managing the development of the interaction with the third parties (review of SLAs, list of services, etc)
- Performing independent tests on the system of controls by cross-referencing the agreed processes with the check evidence and the reporting received
- Designing the second line of defence strategy of the Company in the space of the services outsourced