The Regional Digital Transformation team will be involved in projects across channel and business or technology based initiatives and accordingly will involve extensive stakeholder management and collaboration across all functional and business units. This will also involve working across different countries within the Asia region to deliver Customer Digital Experience and solutions that deliver value to customers.
The successful candidate will participate in projects across all functional and business units. You will be assisting in:
- Elicitation and modelling of business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Validation of requirements against business objectives
- Test management and Quality Assurance
- Customer focus; solution designs and business value assessment activities
- Proactively challenge the business approach, solution design or value focus to ensure the best Minimum Marketable Product (MMP) is achieved
- Minimum 5 years experience in BA role
- Experience in Customer Portal implementation for Life Insurance, Banking and Financial Services organisation
- Delivery experience in Agile
- Experience working with regionally distributed team
- Good Communicator with Senior Stakeholder Management
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make yourself known in the insurance market. Immediately available candidates will have an advantage!
Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3330 or Karen.Lai@ojassociates.com to have a confidential discussion.