We have been retained to work on an exclusive Role of IT Programme manager, who will be responsible for the IT workstream within the major transformation programme. Ideally, we are looking for someone with back-/middleoffice Insurance systems knowledge and experience (NOT digital projects), great communication skills and regional exposure (experience working on more than 5 countries simultaneously).
- Manage the Regional IT Workstream (General Ledger, Policy Admin Systems, ETL, Data Warehouse, Actuarial systems, ResQ etc.);
- Be the first point of contact for regional IT side for day to activities;
- Coordinate with the Regional consulting vendor and country IT and other stakeholders on issues and work items;
- Ensure the regional IT alignment with the vendors;
- Verify regional deliverables and get required approvals internally.
- 10+ years of experience managing complex IT implementation programs and vendors within Insurance;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of Insurance IT systems and landscape;
- Familiarity with Insurance finance/actuarial systems/Solvency II/IFRS would be a plus.