Underwriting Assistant / Support - Contract
6 months, £120 per day - £150 per day
Brighton (next to train station)
We are currently recruiting for a contract Underwriting Assistant to join a leading insurance company based in Brighton. The underwriting assistant will be providing the initial analysis of requests for pricing from customers before passing them over to the underwriters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen eye for detail and the ambition to develop into an underwriter. Ideally we are looking for someone with the ability to interview and start at short notice.
The required skills for this Underwriting Assistant:
- An excellent eye for detail with high accuracy levels
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Diligent and pro-active person
- Ability to deal with ad-hoc enquiries from the underwriters, accounts and brokers
- Ideally exposure to underwriting/insurance industry
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their skills in underwriting and have the opportunity to work for a sector leading organisation.
If you are interested in the above role please call Joshua Phillips on 0161 694 0809 or apply now!