A Top Insurer is expanding quickly, they are urgently looking for a high caliber for the IT Operational Risk, Assistant Manager / Manager position. Successful candidate will be able to work with the professional regional team with excellent exposure.
Risks are identified and managed so that any experienced losses are within tolerance limits by timely completing the control validation and risk reporting, including KRIs and risk dashboards, due diligence and providing thorough training and presentations.
- Support the core elements of Operational Risk Management Framework, including conducting risk assessments, reviewing root cause analysis for loss events, monitoring mitigation plans, reporting timely on risk issues, and promoting a strong risk culture.
- Work closely with the three lines of defense to facilitate implementation of control measures in line with the company's risk management and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Specific areas of focus include:
- Execute key elements of the Operational Risk Management framework, such as Risk & Control Self-Assessment including control validation , reporting and follow-up;
- Support other Operational Risk Management activities including, Outsourcing, BCP and Scenario Analysis;
- Support quality assurance in Information Technology Control Framework and Information Security measures through evaluation of control effectiveness;
- Supporting company projects and change management to ensure risks are identified, reported and managed;
- Provide support to assist process owners in their compliance with the risk policies and internal requirements;
- Assist with on-going monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure they are updated to include proper operational risk mitigating controls.
- Bachelor Degree, with preference of specialization in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Internal Audit or ORM.
- Knowledge in insurance operations and regulations, ORM and/or Internal Control framework; information security standard such as COSO, ISO 27001, COBIT; or SOx and Solvency II.
- Competent in MS Office applications.
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, dedicated, hands on self-starter.
- Knowledge in FLMI, CIA, and CISA.
- Confidence and professionalism.
- Open to creative ideas and alternative solutions.
- Persistent and resilient.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail orientated.
To quickly apply, please send your CV to this email: email@example.com for a confidential chat.