For a known name within the banking and insurance in Brussels, we are currently looking for an experienced Test Manager / TCC Lead. The IT department faces the challenge of further expanding and integrating the new digital architecture with innovative solutions from very diverse eco-systems.
As Test Manager / TCC Lead, you lead the Test Competence Center within the IT department, on the other hand you conduct the testing of a large program in the right direction together with a team of coordinators. This program includes the implementation of a new insurance package for "not living", and also the expansion of our digital offer.
As a Test Manager you ensure that you conduct the testing in such a way that it is in line with the strategy of the program. You are content with the content so you can challenge budgets, and testers and coordinators can coach and help where necessary.
As a TCC Lead you constantly look for opportunities to improve processes and procedures, and implement them.
As Test Manager / TCC Lead you are responsible for a good and thorough execution of your tasks:
- You determine the test strategy for the program;
- You ensure the control of the test coordinators;
- You arrange the coordination in relation to releases to test environments;
- You watch over the test scope, and the budget;
- You report to program management;
- You challenge the solution, in such a way that the most optimal and cost-efficient solution is realised;
- You put together a test team. You coordinate, motivate and direct the employees of different teams (Business and IT);
- You always pay attention to the whole of a story, and make clear agreements with the project team (IT & Business);
- You control any risks and come up with alternative solutions if necessary;
- You coordinate the tests during the integration and acceptance tests as well as the tests for the at least 4 acceptance and 4 in production weekends on an annual basis of the program;
- You lead, facilitate meetings with the project team, program management, external package supplier and third parties;
- As a TCC lead you send the Test Competence Center in consultation with Management;
- You evaluate processes and adjust them where necessary;
- Experience with insurance commercial packages is a plus.
You end up in the IT department, and therefore have a broad knowledge of - and / or interest in IT, but you also manage the Business tests of the program.
You have demonstrable experience (at least 10 years) in Testing of which at least 5 years as Test Manager, ideally within the financial sector. You have experience in Test Automation, preferably with the HP UFT tool, and have extensive knowledge of HP ALM and JIRA. You have a natural ability to structure complex and diverse files. You have strong people management skills: you succeed in motivating a team. You focus on solutions, are open to change and can guide people in this.
You give the good example by showing flexibility and looking for solutions creatively.
You think in terms of added value for the customer and communicate (written, oral, presentation) to both a technical and a non-technical audience.
You are multilingual, a good knowledge of English is essential, in addition to the active knowledge of one of the two national languages, and passive knowledge of the other language.
You are positive; a team player, a challenger, proactive and inquisitive, flexible and stress resistant.
- An interesting job with a varied range of duties
- A flexible working environment
- An attractive salary package
- Attention to a good balance between private and work.