Test Lead | 3-month contract | North West Surrey
THIS ROLE IS WITHIN IR35 - THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO CONTRACT THROUGH AN UMBRELLA COMPANY - IF THIS IS AN ISSUE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PARTICULAR ROLE.
My public sector client is actively looking for a Test Lead to join their team as soon as possible.
- Script comparison automation
- Identity Access management project.
- Commercial experience having led a test project.
- Ability to plan a test project, prepare plans and test scripts.
- Experience in executing test manually.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team systems or similar bug trackers such as JIRA, Mantis, HP Quality centre etc.
- NetIQ - this is a desirable skill.
- Rate: Competitive
- Length: 3 months initial - very likely to extend
- Location: North West Surrey
- Start Date: ASAP (no longer than 2 weeks)
- Interview Process: 1 stage face to face.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED CV TO LISTOWEL.APPIAH@OJASSOCIATES.COM