Leading Insurance Business; Excellent Work Life Balance; Very Strong Governance Culture
This leading insurance business has a very strong governance culture and can offer a superb work life balance and career development in a stable environment. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an IT Compliance Manager to play an integral role in supporting the business. This is a superb opportunity for a candidate in the Big 4 to move into a commercial role, or for someone with relevant commercial experience to join an employer of choice.
You will be responsible for implementing the IT Compliance program and monitoring the compliance of IT with MAS regulatory requirements. This will involve monitoring changes in IT related legislation and the development of the compliance program to adhere to new regulations. You will also monitor any lapses, work closely with the IT function on compliance requirements, work closely with the IT audit function and assist in the coordination of business continuity management.
- You should have at least 7 years of relevant experience in IT Compliance and/or Risk within financial services under local MAS regulations
- Recent experience in IT Audit is essential
- Must have sound working knowledge of MAS TRM framework and governance
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC etc.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management