I am recruiting for an experienced systems actuary who is keen relocate to Australasia when borders reopen.
This is a technical team lead position and therefore candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in an actuarial systems / modelling team to apply.
Desirable experience is as follows:
- FIA (or equivalent)
- Ambitious candidates who are a few exams away from qualifying can also be considered
- Desirable hands on experience:
- Leading modelling teams or projects
- Collaborating with other teams and designing solutions
- The successful candidates will relocate later in the year when lockdown restrictions are lifted. This would suit candidates looking to relocate for 6-9 months on a temporary basis and/or those looking to relocate permanently (ie 2 years or more).
- You do not need to be a local resident to apply and I can help you obtain your working visa.
- Please contact email@example.com if you are interested to find out more
The interview process is taking place over the next two weeks so please don't hesitate to apply.