I am currently working with a financial services company based in Reigate, who are looking to being on an Accounts Payable Team Lead, to manage and supervise the Accounts Payable team.
This role will mean, ensuring the efficient and compliant processing of all payments and related general ledger entries, whilst overseeing the cash and banking accounting activities.
- Supervise and manage the overall function of the Accounts Payable team, ensuring all activities are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the running of the Accounts Payable process ensuring adherence to all aspects of the robust functioning of the process.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties are maintained within the team across the activities of Accounts Payable, Business Internet Banking payments and claims cheque issuing.
- Manage the weekly ad-hoc Bordereaux payments and complete associated general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of complete & accurate monthly balance sheet cash account reconciliations.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a supervisory & hands on role
- A proven track record working on accounts payable processes and specifically Oracle Financials software is desirable.
- Computer literate with a good to intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
As well as a competitive basic salary, the company are also offering a very generous benefits package including;
- Life Assurance/Private Medical.
- Pension contribution.
- 5, 10 and 15 year service awards.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Subsidised on-site canteen.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.