- Do you like an open and collaborative culture?
- Are you interested in working with some of the most up to date technologies available, including cloud technologies?
- Do you enjoy technical learning and development?
Market leading financial services company based in Zurich looking for skilled Linux System Engineers to join their highly technical team as they grow in 2020. This position will give you the chance to work on up to date cloud technologies in a collaborative environment where employees work together and learn off one another.
- Engineering and operation of the central Linux based infrastructure services for standard and business applications
- Developing the Linux environment with the team due to new requirements with cloud and container technologies including OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ensuring incident, problem, change, release and capacity management
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure server integrity and security
- Minimum 3 years hands on technical industry experience
- A completed IT degree or comparable education
- Several years of experience in the administration and operation of Linux RedHat Systems
- Broad and deep know-how in the area of Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu)
- Fluent spoken and written German skills with English as a bonus