To assist in the delivery of accurate and timely financial information for the Syndicate in accordance with agreed standards and deadlines.
Maintenance of Syndicate accounting records, production of management information and Lloyd's regulatory reporting.
* Month end close of the Syndicates. Main processes include: posting and reconciliation of technical data into the ledger, reviewing syndicate expense accruals and prepayments, investment journals
* Trial Balance to be updated and completed monthly with lead schedules and back up documentation.
* Production of monthly management accounts including review schedules with commentary on balance sheet amounts and results analysis.
* Assist with the development and implementation of processes and procedures to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of Syndicate reporting. Maintenance of timetables.
* Completion of all Lloyd's returns prepared within the finance function, ensuring accuracy and compliance with appropriate instructions and standards. Main returns include QMA/B, GQD, QAD/AAD, US/CAD Trust Funds, Syndicate tax returns, Distribution to names, TRIA, NAIC/IID.
* Production of the annual and closing year Syndicate financial statements. Assist with the production of the managing agency, corporate member and group company accounts.