Do you have what it takes?
For one of Oliver James' best clients in Brussels I am urgently looking for an experienced Statutory Accounting manager who can also manage two less experienced accountants.
This company is well known within the insurance sector and has asked us to find them the best profile in the market for this position.
The company is required to full-fill all statutory reporting across key returns such as Belgium Gaap as well as Solvency II.
In order to do so, accounting policies as well as procedures need to be maintained in order to ensure timely and accurate posting to the GL and production of Accounting returns.
in this role you will be responsible for:
- (annual) reports and auditing results in line with Belgium GAAP;
- Pillar 3 returns annually as well as quarterly under Solvency II;
- Maintaining Accounting Policies and Procedures;
- Liaising with stakeholders within accounting & reporting;
- managing two less senior accounts
- Extensive knowledge of statutory reporting under Belgian GAAP (and ideally IFRS)
- Knowledge of accounting software packages
- Experience with statutory account preparations (on an annual basis)
Interested? Get in touch by uploading your CV or to call +31208081264