Unique pricing opportunity for a nearly qualified Actuary looking to increase their responsibility and business exposure, whilst working on multiple different specialty lines of business. This role will interact closely with senior stakeholders in the business and play a key part in decision making.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- at least 3 years General Insurance actuarial Pricing experience (preferably London Market)
- strong modelling experience (SQL, R, Python)
- excellent communication skills (frequently presenting to senior stakeholders)
- approaching qualification (circa 4 exams left)
- hold the right to work in the UK