Solution Designer - LDI, DB Pensions - London - Salary up to £70,000 - significant total compensation
Fantastic opportunity to join one the UKs largest Asset Managers as a Solution Designer in their LDI Solutions team in London. This is a highly coveted role and would suit an individual with 3 years+ experience in a UK DB Pensions Investment Consultancy or an Asset Manager with LDI experience. The firm are a true market leader in LDI solutions (pooled, segregated) and constantly challenging the status quo in the industry.
- you will play a key role in assisting the client team on preparation of meeting packs and pitch material
- Contribute to the modelling and finalising of solution models
- You will bring your ideas to the table on new innovative solutions for the pooled funds team - looking at how to best utilise funds/solutions across the diverse and large client base
- Ensure the work is to the highest of standards with 100% accuracy when finalising solutions for clients. Double and Triple checking calculations and models is the norm!
- 3 years plus experience in Investment Consultancy, LDI, ALM solutions
- A high level of accuracy in work and attention to detail is key
- CFA or IFoA candidate - part or near qualified
- Willingness to learn and immerse yourself in this new area of specialism
- Demonstrable experience in a Client facing/contact position previously
If you would like to know more about this opportunity - please contact
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 8619 167