Solution Architect ( .NET / Applications )
A secure financial services business is looking for a Solution Architect with a Software development background (ideally .NET) to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home, flexible start/end times with working from home options (100% remote during COVID-19) The role will be based at their Altrincham office. The salary is up to £80,000 plus bonus and benefits
As the Solutions Architect your role will be to determine, agree and communicate fit for purpose technology solutions, in the form of design documentation, which meets the needs of the business, while adhering to the Architecture Framework and the overall IT Strategy.
Being a part of a small architecture team, the SA will further help to maintain the Architecture Framework to ensure they have a well-defined application portfolio & roadmaps, along with supporting principles, patterns & standards.
- Experienced as a Solutions Architect on a variety of complex projects in a highly complex environment
- Experienced at designing bespoke web-based solutions and integrating with in-house and third party solutions using modern APIs and integration or middleware technology
- Experienced at creating and taking design documentation through a formal approval process and communicating that design to delivery teams to ensure everyone understands what needs to be achieved
- Experienced working in RFP processes to ensure appropriate technology solutions are selected, followed by supporting the delivery of that technology in to the business
- Previous experience in software development and still close to technology
- Previous development background, preferably in Microsoft technologies, e.g.:
- .Net and C#
- Web API (REST based APIs)
- Modern UI frameworks; e.g. Angular, React
- Azure cloud
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply or call us directly on 01616940731