Software Developer - Insurance
Our client, a leading pensions provider based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Software Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The selected individual will sit with the IT & Software Team and will contribute to the development of robust business applications, scripts and web interfaces, as well the introduction of more automated processes.
- Working with the wider team to implement software solutions
- Contributing to the overall analysis & design
- Completing quality assurance tests
- Clarifying user requirements
Key Technical Skills:
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Exposure to the end to end software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Object Orientation & solid design principles
- Unit Testing experience
This London based role will be offered on a base salary of between £65,000-£75,000 with a competitive benefits package. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.