We are looking for a visioner end2end Sn. Project Manager Manager/Programme Manager who will be responsible for the management of the program budget, resource and schedule for Digital transformation project on a Regional office of Tier 1 International Insurer.
You will be responsible for e-channels transformation program implementation (both business & technical parts) for all countries in the Region.
- Responsible for managing the cross-functional teams at a country level and ensure alignment back up to the program level.
- Provide project reports to ensure that the plan and business scope for solution delivery are maintained as per the business case developed.
- Responsible to ensure that the solution being implemented at the country level is leveraging the best practice and regional/global governance framework;
- Ensure that the release planning and transition to BAU stage is completed at the country level;
- Make sure a clear roadmap for functionality is delivered in line with the plan for the country.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 8 years of solid experience in project management or in a delivery role in the Insurance or WM industry.
- Previous delivery experience on a client-facing solution within FS industry would be a MUST.
- Previous Claims transformation experience would be an asset.
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies (both Waterfall and Agile) and lifecycles.
- Strong PMO skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.