Sharepoint Developer - Parsippany - 6 Month Contract to Hire
* Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
* Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
* Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
* Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
* Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
* Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
* Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
* Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
* Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
* Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.