3rd line Application Support Engineer (Sharepoint)
An exciting opportunity has arose to join an established business on the outskirts of Warrington. The business operates a complex infrastructure across multiple sites, including 3rd party hosting. Their systems include software applications running on both physical and virtual environments including standard Microsoft Business Products and complex call centre telephony systems. Extensive training on Sharepoint Cloud will be offered.
As a 3rd line Application Support Engineer you will provide a high level of technical support across the business, working as part of a skilled team within a structured service desk. Liaising regularly with external suppliers and internal customers, you will be very customer service focused, with the ability to empathise with all forms of customers.
General Experience Expectation:
- Provide support and assistance to other helpdesk support team members and system engineers. Act as an escalation point for 1st & 2nd Line Team
- To actively participate in and support business and IT projects.
- Provide a high level of practical technical ability supporting existing and future systems. Use network management tools to analyse and resolve network performance issues.
- To develop and conduct systems monitoring to identify failing systems and software.
- Identify, analyse and resolve software issues.
- Provide technical support for software and systems
- Ongoing development of reliable workstation software installs.
- Provide a continual commitment to the security or all systems and data, monitoring and identifying risks.
- Installation and configuration of server operating systems, server software and applications.
- Support and maintain virtual environments. Monitoring and checking of all critical and primary systems, conducting preventative maintenance and corrective action the various primary management, installation and configuration of all server operating systems, roles and applications, including IIS, SCCM, DNS, DFS
The business offers a flexible working pattern with work from home options.
Please apply for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org