Senior Web Developer - PHP / Symfony (REMOTE)
My client, a young & award-winning marketing agency who specialise in technology are recruiting for a Senior Web Developer to work remotely. They have offices in Berkshire and Scotland so you will need to be able to get into their office 1-2 days a month.
They are a company over 100 people and due to success, they are continuing to grow at a steady pace. Working with huge clients such as Microsoft and Intel they are experts in their field of delivering marketing activities of all types plus developing their own software product.
The salary on offer for this position is ranging from £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits including 25 days holiday, Private health care, death in service & life insurance and pension.
As the Senior Web developer, you would responsible for creating high quality code across a range of web technologies. You will be focused on the development of corporate websites, landing pages, backend portals & mobile applications. As the Senior web developer, you will be responsible for architecting the projects you are working on and be required to collaborate with the UI designers to ensure they are not designing elements which are unachievable, along with choosing the appropriate framework/library & database/API structure to develop the project in.
- Excellent experience with PHP with working knowledge of MVC & OOP coding practices
- Preferably with frameworks such as Symfony, Doctrine or Laravel
- Familiar with using Restful APIs including - design, implementation & documentation
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Vue, Angular and React
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker infrastructure technologies
Please apply within to be considered - interviews will commence next week