We are currently in the market for a Senior Solutions Architect to join a market-leading mobile payment application company with offices in Zurich and Bern. This is a great opportunity to join an agile and innovative Financial Services organisation with over 2 million active users nationwide. The company offer a flexible working environment, 6 weeks holiday, a competitive package and the chance to collaborate and work with a motivated and results-driven team.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Continuous technical development of the platform within the Architecture team
- Decision making responsibility for the development and implementation of technical solutions as part of an agile process
- Collaboration with a team of product managers, developers and business analysts
- Taking technical responsibility for the entire process, from conception to implementation
- Ensuring that security, operation and availability are guaranteed in the long term
- Working in close contact with the company stakeholders on decision making regarding the use of technologies, components and development tools.
- Computer science (Bachelor/Masters) with specialisation in IT architecture/software development
- Several years practical/projects experience in the field of solution architecture and software engineering in a technically complex environment
- In depth knowledge in the areas of Java / JEE, Oracle
- Familiarity of agile development methods / DevOps
- Ideally, you have experience in the banking environment
- Ideally, you have worked with highly complex systems
- Ability to speak English and German
We look forward to receiving your application