Senior Software Engineer - Los Angeles - FTE
My client, a fast-growing Investment Management company, is seeking a Senior Developer (SQL/.Net Developer) to join its Application Development and Support team focused on database and application development for its headquarters based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Understanding of Fixed Income, Derivative, Equity instruments and analytic systems is required for this role.
- This individual should have the technical proficiency in a cross-technology production environment and should be adept in writing SQL commands, write stored procedures, create SSIS packages, SSRS reports and navigating relational databases to resolve investment data issues.
- This individual should have some knowledge of Visual Studio .Net and programming with C#, ASP.Net
- Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Resolve periodic production support issues as they arise.
- Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 plus years asset management industry experience highly desirable
- Strong SQL query skills and experience with SQL Server relational databases and tools
- Experience in SSIS/SSRS preferred
- Experience in C#, ASP .Net, MVC
- Strong understanding of investment data, Equity, Fixed income and Derivatives instruments and analytics
- Familiarity with TFS or any other source code versioning system
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a business audience
- Team oriented and collaborative
- CFA or work toward a CFA is a plus
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.