I am currently working with a government organisation based in Bern to support the team with an experienced IT professional.
The client develop business-critical specialist applications and services used by government and public organisations. They aim to provide secure, safe and efficient IT solutions for a variety of departments and teams across Switzerland. These projects vary in length between 6 months and 5 years and are carried out and completed to the highest standards in agile environments.
They are now looking for an outgoing and dynamic team player looking to join the company. This person ideally has strong knowledge in Java development. Some front-end work will be involved as well, so knowledge of Angular is beneficial. They are currently working on Micro Services and offer the opportunity to expand technical skill set with use of Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Jenkins and more!
The ideal candidate has:
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or general IT
- Several years experience in the area of software development working around a challenging technical stack
- Mandatory technical knowledge: Java
- Desirable technical knowledge: Spring, Angular, Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Git
- A desire to always expand skill set and new technologies
- Professional understanding of German and fluent English
*Junior and Mid level IT Developers are also encouraged to apply as the client may be looking for additional hires in the near future!
Please apply directly or contact email@example.com / +41 43 508 05 01 for further information.