An exciting opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst has arisen within our Client, a Global Insurer/ Reinsurer.
This position is working closely with and support with Head of Risk on executing Risk Management activities for the business. The role requires assistance in maintaining and also developing best practices in risk management. The responsibilities for the role are extended across all dimensions and categories of risk.
The Senior Risk Analyst is required to work collaboratively with the wider risk function, whilst also overseeing any junior members within the Risk function. The individual is also expected to upkeep relationships with Underwriting Modelling/ Management, Service Companies and other functions.
- Supporting the distribution of the Risk Function plan
- Supporting the developing of the RMF to assist the company in mitigating risks
- Scheduling and attending any risk discussion meetings
- Supporting the periodic review of Risk Policies
- Good reporting skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in collaboration and people management
- Demonstrate an understanding on complex operations
- London Market Insurance knowledge is preferable
- Risk Management skills
- Experience of ORSA Reporting is needed