A Premium Insurer and leader in the transactions space is seeking to bring in a Senior Risk Actuary.
You will provide insight and assurance to the Deputy Actuarial Function Holder about the insurance risks and Internal Model risks faced by the business.
- To design, develop, implement, test, document, govern and retain approval for the Internal Capital Model, including its supporting infrastructure.
- To validate and report on insurance risk and Internal Model governance and MI, and to analyse the performance of Internal Model and suggest/oversee improvements
- To review and validate analysis of actual insurance and investment risk experience and report to the dAFH on any implications
- To contribute towards the reliability and adequacy of the risk modelling included within the SCR, MCR, ORSA, SST and RST
- To represent the Actuarial Function at Management Risk Committee and the Technical Management Risk Committee, and with regards to insurance risk and Internal Model risk more generally
- To draft regular updates for the CRO report and other committees, with regards to insurance risk and Internal Model related matter
- To co-ordinate a regular cycle of deep dives reviews regarding core areas of responsibility, e.g. models supporting credit default risk, longevity risk, hedging risk, expense risk, etc. Identify and source suitable SME as appropriate
- To provide line 2 support to the Capital Management Team and the Internal Assurance Functions