Oliver James Associates are currently partnered with a renowned financial services client who is looking to appoint a Senior Prudential and Treasury Risk Manager for a 12-month contract based in the Midlands. Supporting the CRO, you will be providing key analytical support around treasury and prudential risks whilst keeping updated with any regulatory changes.
- Review and challenge current policies to ensure they are in line with the risk appetite
- Review risk appetite statements
- Develop prudential and treasury risk MI assessing the need for any policy changes
- Regularly review PRA, FCA and EBA regulations
- Review regulatory documentation including ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP
- Work closely with the Board, identifying any relevant changes to prudential or treasury operations
- Recent experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Expert knowledge of treasury and prudential risks is essential
- Understanding of treasury management systems
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered.