Our Insurance client is seeking to expand their business lines across Europe with Dublin leading the way. They are now seeking to hire a Market Data Analyst to join their team in Dublin City Centre
As the Market Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
Understanding the business model for the Unit Linked book of business across the group, to ensure consistency and auditable controls are applied for fund reporting records across linked sites.
▪ Monitoring Service Level delivery from Third Party market data providers and fund administrators as part of the Unit Linked Business' trade and valuation processes.
▪ Review of daily, and monthly, pricing feeds and security set up; ensuring data is captured and reported in a timely manner and compiled to an audit standard; deputising for the manager of the business as needed.
▪ Input to pricing policies for the Group companies
▪ Oversight of market data managed by third party Investment Managers;
▪ Assisting with the on-boarding of new transactions and portfolio's into the Unit Linked Business as related to Market Data ;
▪ Carrying out duties with integrity and diligence, ensuring that professional standards are maintained, that the investment requirements and reporting deadlines are met; evidencing controls to ensure records are maintained and that investment processes are fit for purpose and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
▪ Occasional travel across European offices of the Group to ensure consistency of reporting across Unit Linked Business lines, especially during period of on boarding of business across Europe.
▪ Carry out proactive and reactive research into investment market practices, at instigation of the Manager, assessing the impact on existing Market Data policies and updating/amending these where required
▪ Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Prior Market Data/ Fund Accounting or Corporate Actions experience
- Good understanding of Bloomberg, Reuters and Morningstar
On offer is the opportunity to move into a growing business whilst being well remunerated