My Client, a prestigious company in the London insurance marketing are seeking an experienced application developer who will be responsible for the building, maintaining and support of IT systems.
The role will initially focus on .NET applications with the aim in time to branch into the delivery of new digital services working with external consultants and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business that will give you exposure to stakeholders, Business Analysts and Technical Architects.
- Designing and developing software-based solutions on requirements that you have gathered yourself, been supplied with from a third party or from a specification provided to you
- Working with 'off the shelf' products, modifying it where permitted and integrating it into the existing architecture
- Delivering appropriate solutions that are proportionate to the business need
- Supporting IT systems and other business processes
- Using your technical skills and systems knowledge to diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions before they are actioned and released.
- Recommending ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals and benefits
- Working closely with Business Analysts and Technical Architects
- Liaising and communicating with business users
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program code
- Documenting and recording all changes