Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Legal M&A Counsel.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a senior legal counsel to directly support the General Counsel in a broad range of M&A activities.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialised divisions the Group, in particular for Corporate Law (including M&A)
- You are responsible for the legal support of M&A transactions and corporate restructurings
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Participation in the expansion of new business areas in the framework of the
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French preferred
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 5 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in financial market and corporate law
- Established M&A background working with Private and Public Acquisitions
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.