For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am searching for a senior Linux Engineer motivated to join a company specialized in technologies on big infrastructure.
This company will offer you the possibility to evolve and learn new technologies to evolve in your career.
If you are a real team-player, with a taste for challenges and the mindset to improve your company technologies, this job is made for you!
Senior Linux Engineer - Your role
As part of the company
- You will be in charge of the Linux systems (Red Hat, CentOS)
- You will do the configuration, management & improvements of the computer park (VMware)
- You will oversee the performance of those systems plan action point with your specialized colleagues
Senior Linux Engineer - Your profile
- You are a Linux specialist with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a very good knowledge of scripting & automation (Ansible)
- Certifications in Linux are a plus
- You are a French speaker and fluent in English. Dutch is always an asset
- You have a good team spirit, are rigorous, flexible, results focus
Senior Linux Engineer - The offer
- A salary up to 75k (depending on your experience)
- Extra advantages: meal vouchers, group insurance, pension plan, hospital insurance for all your family, transport allowance, phone+ subscription, laptop, and many more.
- Extra holiday (35 days)
- The possibility to evolve in the same company and to pursue a complete career.
If you find yourself in the description, apply, or contact me 02 588 10 84 or Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org