Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Financial Technology organisation in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Legal Counsel.
My client is an exceptional Financial Software business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They are headquartered out of Zurich and one their group legal function from Zurich.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, for a range of Banking Products
- Drafting and negotiation of IT licensing agreements
- Primary point of contact for Data Privacy and Cloud Technology related matters
- Clarifications on international legal and regulatory requirements related to the distribution of financial instruments
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German essential
- Provide ad-hoc legal support and efficient, client-oriented solutions related to financial product legal matters and adaption of regulatory requirements to the front teams
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 8 years professional Inhouse Legal Experience in a financial service organization in Switzerland
- IT Licensing, outsourcing and technology experience
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in Capital Markets law within an International Bank in Switzerland
- Negotiation experience for Corporate and Commercial Contracts
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.