A leading American company supplying the global market with payment processing services through a technological platform are looking for a senior infrastructure engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Leading American company supplying the global market with payment processing services through a technological platform.
- Collaborating on the design, planning and implementation of new Infrastructure services also meeting customer requirements through Infrastructure enhancements as part of the company's team.
- Cooperating with Database, Network and Infrastructure Engineers to manage the infrastructure services along their lifecycle ensuring scalability, effectiveness and security.
- Positively influence the team by supporting their Production Application services in-running to ensure high standards of availability, throughput and secure on-line payment services.
- Extensive experience developing and managing Infrastructure-as-code, common tools, technologies, frameworks and practices used. (eg: Chef, Openstack (VIO), Consul, Repositories, Version control,Pipelines, etc)
- Strong experience of Linux systems management in an enterprise environment (Red Hat/Centos administration, scripting, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elastic and Nagios or similar monitoring solutions and experience with operational support of Applications services (Tomcat/Java) would be a plus.
- Also useful but facultative would be the experience with operational management of container environments (Docker, Kubernetes) and Windows Domain administration.
- Working in a cloud environment - Azure desirable