Our client is a leading international insurance corporation. They are now looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer. Working in their company is a great opportunity to gain exposure of big projects and resources of good training.
- Work in Insurance Admin System Team of transforming the legacy system to new technology and move to cloud
- Closely work with the vendor team in China, designing the direction, guiding and driving them to complete projects, as well as reviewing their work
- Design the plan of the migration project and lead the team to execution
- Contribute ideas to roadmaps; Make sure all involving parties follow and align with the roadmaps
- Support the POC of new technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 10 years or above relevant work experience, preferably in finance or insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of API, Angular, PCF, MQ, Java Spring Boot, Oracle and Agile
- Good understanding of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Git, Kubernetes, Ansible etc.
- Able to work independently but serving as a team player with good communication skills
- Good commend of written Chinese and English; fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin