- Angular 2+
(client currently working with Angular 6)
Client is searching for an innovative Software Engineer / Java Developer to join our Middle and Large Commercial organization in either Hartford, CT or Charlotte, NC. You'd be joining a fast-paced agile organization that utilizes the latest web technologies to deliver great products!
This forward looking and collaborative team presents the opportunity for you to grow your career and be part of the future growth of our Business!
Our technology stack
Lightweight modern Java, Restful APIs
Contemporary DevOps pipeline: Github, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Containers
What's in it for you?
- Experience working in a fast paced environment - driving business outcomes leveraging Agile to its fullest
- Career growth and opportunity to grow into a hands-on leadership role
- Supporting environment that fosters can-do attitude and opportunity for growth and advancement based on consistent demonstrative performance
- Ability to utilize your analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Delivering verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization.
- Work with a team of talented software engineers and analysts to implement key capabilities on our architectural roadmap in support of our business strategy.
- Opportunity to expand your technical, communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organization capabilities
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related disciple with a minimum of 4+ years of work
- Requires understanding & usage of Java technologies and Restful web services
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and ability to develop detailed application designs using proven industry patterns and best practices
- Thorough understanding and experience using relational databases / SQL
- Superior organization skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment